For orders inside and outside of the United States, shipping is calculated based on weight and the shipping option selected. The Select Shipping drop-down list shows the cost for each shipping option. To see the costs for your shipping choices, please place the item(s) in your cart and begin the checkout process: the store calculates shipping charges based on the shipping address you provide.
We generally ship orders within one business day. Orders placed after 2 p.m. Eastern time may not ship until the following business day.
Note: Some shipping choices may require us to schedule a pickup by the shipping company. If you select one of those options, shipment of your package may be delayed one or two business days. The descriptions that follow note the choices that require pickup.
If your order contains both in-stock and out-of-stock items, we will generally ship the in-stock items immediately. We will ship the out-of-stock items as soon as they are available. You will be charged for all items when you place your order, but Scriptorium Publishing will cover the cost of multiple shipments; you will not be charged any additional shipping.
For items that do not require shipping (such as classroom training and downloadable files), use the No shipping option.
Scriptorium Publishing is not responsible for shipping delays caused by events beyond our control (inclement weather, slow customs inspections, and so on).
For orders inside the US, you can select from the following shipping options:
- United States Postal Service
- Free Standard shipping: Shipped via United States Postal Service Media Mail or Bound Printed Matter services. Allow two weeks for delivery, particularly on the west coast.
- Priority Mail: Shipped via United States Postal Service Priority Mail. Packages usually arrive within three business days, but the postal service does not guarantee delivery times.
- FedEx Express Saver: Delivery in three business days.
- FedEx 2 Day: Delivery in two business days.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Overnight delivery by 3 PM to most US addresses or by 4:30 to rural areas.
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Overnight delivery by 10:30 AM to most US addresses, by 1:30 PM on Saturdays, or by 5 PM in remote areas.
- FedEx First Overnight: Overnight delivery to major markets by 8:30 AM, depending on destination ZIP code.
For orders outside of the US, you can select from the following shipping options:
- USPS Priority Mail International (Canada only): Shipped via United States Postal Service Priority Mail International or Air Mail to Canadian addresses only. Delivery times vary depending on location. Allow up to two weeks for delivery. We no longer ship via standard USPS Air Mail to other countries because of slow delivery times and lost packages.
- Express Mail International (international destinations except Canada): Shipped via the United States Postal Service. Allow up to two weeks for delivery.
- FedEx International Economy: Allow up to five business days for delivery.
- FedEx International Priority: Delivery in three business days.